Our Financial Services
- Banking and Micro-Finance
- Risk, Finance and Regulations
- Tax Planning and Risk Management
BANKING AND MICRO-FINANCE
We work with banks And Micro-Finance across all regions to help them adapt and prepare businesses for market changes shaped by evolving digital technologies, dynamic consumer preferences, increasing competition and changing regulations.
More banks and Micro-Finance have come to recognize that the way forward requires harnessing new business models, integrating digital and physical channels, capturing the economics of customer loyalty and dramatically reducing costs.
Our consulting teams address all of these challenges, and more. We work with clients to:
- Develop winning strategies.We adjust business models, refocus long-term strategy on the core business, assess business portfolios, manage divestment and explore new markets And partnerships, We also design and support full scale transformations and improve risk-evaluation methods, both managerial and technical. And we can help banks transform their credits platform to cope with the challenges posed by Covid-19 and other sudden disruptions.
- Improve banking customer Strategy, customer experience and customer loyalty .We redesign product lines, increase sales effectiveness and develop unparalleled customer loyalty that boosts the bottom line.
- Adapt distribution and service channels to seamlessly incorporate digital and mobile banking, and deploy cutting-edge banking automation, including robotic process automation (RPA), machine learning and the latest advances in artificial intelligence.
- Establish efficient organization . We enable decision-making capabilities that improve organizational effectiveness.
- Confront Compliance. We support compliance and risk officers and their teams in satisfying the demands of more complex regulations while also helping their companies grow their top and bottom lines.
- Lower cost and increase efficiency. We reduce back-office costs and optimize service operations, including branch and ATM networks and online and mobile services.
- Realize the full potential of information technology. We support clients in evaluating and implementing new IT processes that enable faster decisions and rapid technology development.
Our insurance consulting experts work with leading insurance companies, including property and casualty insurers, life insurers, health insurers and reinsurers to develop practical solutions to their most pressing strategic challenges.
We offer a wide range of expertise to help our clients adapt to a changing insurance market and boost their businesses in the short-term while positioning themselves for long-term success:We develop and refine corporate and growth strategies that reflect the latest market dynamics, including the changing regulatory environment.
Customers Strategy: We work with our clients to develop insights and strategies to nurture customer relationships and earn customer loyalty that fuels growth and lowers costs.
Advanced Analytical: We develop analytics strategies and capabilities that help insurance companies mine data for insights and improve decision making across the entire insurance value chain, from risk protection and risk mitigation to management. Our proprietary AA framework consistently helps insurers boost their top-line potential by 12-15%.
Organization: We help insurance companies build winning operating models and ensure their organizations are set up to succeed.
Performances improvement and Operations: Our experts help companies increase efficiency and lower costs to quickly achieve and sustain full potential.
Technologies Strategy : We work with companies to increase the agility of their information technology and digital assets to better meet customer expectations.
Compliance: We support insurance compliance and risk officers and their teams in satisfying the demands of more complex regulations while also helping their companies grow their top and bottom lines.
We also provide insurance companies with critical support during due diligence and mergers integration through our in-depth expertise in mergers and acquisitions and private equity.
RISK, FINANCE AND REGULATION
We help you gain sustainable competitive advantages and deliver strong results through a collaborative approach based on efficient and effective risk management.
- Finance and risk strategy: We develop and implement finance and risk strategies that complement your business strategy and support your competitive advantages. We support you in aligning your leadership and communicating your strategy to key stakeholders, such as equity and debt investors, employees, regulators, and the public.
- Portfolio and performance management: We help you improve bottom-line performance by detecting high-risk and nonperforming counterparties, developing models for effective credit management, and monitoring nonperforming loans. Our specialized toolkit helps you fill potential gaps in your regulatory compliance.
- Methods and standards: We help you create value through superior risk and financial management that meets market and regulatory standards.
- Governance and operations: We help you develop and implement effective, efficient and compliant organizational structures and processes in sync with your finance and risk strategies.
- Smart data and technology: To enable world-class finance and risk functions, we set up strategies that rely on advanced analytics and digital technology. We also help you assess and realize the potential of regtech to strengthen your bottom line.
- Governmental and regulatory affairs: We help you apply rapidly changing legal and regulatory requirements to enhance strategic and operational agility throughout your organization.
TICGL Master Class Training Program
TICGL Master Class Training Program are designed to equip present and future Planners and Economist to explore brainstorm, discus, share and offers practical and sustainable solutions to deals with Management and Strategy Challenges.
- Economic Management and Budgeting Analysis
- Strategic Plan and Formulation
- Monetary Policy Analysis and Forecast
- Public Financial Management
- Macro-Economic Analysis and Policy
How We Can Help
TICGL consultant is offering business executives professional, prudent third party advice, expertise, and support with the aim of enhancing the business’s performance.
TICGL consultant can help your business increase its presence, reputation and revenue through a comprehensive investigation of your directed markets, opponents with comparable business models, and their marketing tactics and deliver a succinct report that will prove vital to your ecommerce business.
“TICGL consultants can provide a much-needed external outlook to the practices and core model of your Business. The Business will get feedback not only about the concept behind your business but about the details of execution, organization and other critical matters.”